Friday, November 14, 2008

my journey thru health


I have join an aikido group located near my house..I'm hoping to learn new skills and and reshape my body.. I'm thinking this will help me center and refocus.
What motivated me was i had a personal trainer who came in to get a haircut from me. I was wanting him to train me and in the end I'm thinking he didn't want to train me for reason such as i don't want to follow his diet schedule or i was on the large size. To bad.. And i was thinking also for the price that he was offering which was about 85 per session i could have access to the this martial arts for 50 dollars per month. big savings on my part.. I'm still pay for the 24 hours gym I haven't been in a while but will go. IM hoping soon.. so between the 24 and martial arts i spent under a hundred per month for getting in shape Find for me at this juncture.
Also I have visited a naturopathic doctor which tested my blood and has come up with a plan. for my food allergies..
I had visited Charles MY adopted brother which i haven't seen in awhile.. and he noted that i have lost weight I'm not sure how much.. and at this juncture i don't care.. I just am looking forward to feeling better.. and having more energy.
When charles took a picture of me I notice a glow which was nice to view... I will be posting this picture here... I was impress to see the snap shot of this pic..
So for now this is it.. for my thoughts will be posting as i journey through my recovering process

No comments: