Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new supplement and some weight loss plan

I have bought some new paint.. and to my surprise.. I was able to get into a size 16 I was surprised.. I have added another supplement to my agenda which supports the adrenal glands... It is product is by ARUVED( ayurveda ) my doctor didn't tell me he had his products on the shelf.. but I have. seems to have found them which now, i don't have to travel all the way to bellveiw.. Huh.. I'm happy about that. ashwagandha is the name of this herb.. I will be posting more about what it can do for the body..
So i did weigh myself finally and now I am weighing at 219.. yes.. I'm happy about this ... It would be nice to wear a dress size of 12,13,14 yes.. that would be my ideal..
Another topic..i have notice edema in my body.. so.. I will be doing research on the and what to do for this..
I am also hoping to get my teeth cleaned and finish dental work.. I need a lot of work done on my teeth .. I have had nightmare work done on my teeth.. some have literally sent me to the hospital.. Just a thought . I miss want to check out University of Washington.. Dental assisting. Maybe I could get some help with a lower cost. I will need to check this out.

No comments: